I work at a store that sells Urban Moonshine and I heard about your Retailer Training Course. How do I get started?
- 1. First you need to create an account on this site. Go to this link to do so: http://herbschool.urbanmoonshine.com/aom-new-account/
- 2. Then please fill out our Retailer application form found here: http://herbschool.urbanmoonshine.com/urban-moonshine-retailers/
- 3. Within approx. 1 day, you will receive an e-mail confirming your status as a Retailer user on our Herb School platform.
- 4. Go to the Herb School site and log in!
- 5. Now you can go here and take our Retailer Training Course! http://herbschool.urbanmoonshine.com/retailer-training-modules/
I work at a store that sells Urban Moonshine and I heard about your 16-week online Herb School course taught by Guido Masé. How do I enroll? Is it free?
As a retailer of Urban Moonshine, we give you a free pass to our $150 online Herb School course! We ask that you take our Retailer Training Course first (approx 1 hour of your time). Please follow the 5 steps outlined above to take this course.
Upon completion of the Retailer Training Course you will receive an e-mail with your coupon code for Herb School.
- 1. Log in to your account.
- 2. Navigate to the Herb School: http://herbschool.urbanmoonshine.com/course/herb-school-2015/
- 3. Push the yellow “Take this Course” button on the right.
- 4. On the checkout page – – click the grey bar that says “Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code.”
- 5. Enter the coupon code you received by e-mail. This will cover the full $150 course fee.
- 6. You can now begin Herb School!
Do I have to keep up with the week by week material outline?
No – – this is a self-paced course. You are free to go at your own pace. We will upload content week by week and send you a weekly newsletter informing you that new content has been uploaded.
Do I have to submit assignments?
No – – we framed this course to be a “get out of it what you put in” kind of experience for you. Feel free to frame the pace and rigor of this course to suit your personal lifestyle and needs.
Does this course offer me certification to be an herbalist?
No – – it is not a certification course. We created this course to be a beginner-level resource for anyone and everyone to learn more about herbs! We think herbal knowledge should be commonplace and part of our mission is to help educate the general public about how to use herbs to support wellness.